Posted on 08/31/2023
Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, has revealed the Inaugural Season sailings for Allura, its newest ship, due to join the fleet in summer 2025. The 26 Inaugural Season sailings span more than 92 destinations on various seven- to 34-day voyages and will open for sale on September 13, 2023. The opulent newbuild will boast standard staterooms measuring at an astounding 291 square feet, larger than many entry-level suites on some ultra-luxury cruise lines.
As the line’s second 1,200-guest Allura Class ship, she follows her sister, Vista, which launched to great global acclaim this past May in a glittering christening ceremony and sold-out debut season. On a journey to the ultimate Oceania Cruises experience, Allura’s monumental Inaugural Season is bound to excite any traveler’s desires.
Frank A. Del Rio, President of Oceania Cruises, commented: “Excitement is already building in advance of Allura’s debut. This beautiful new addition to our family embodies the dynamic and dazzling future of Oceania Cruises. Allura heralds the ultimate evolution of our onboard experience, and her Inaugural Season is designed to entice curious world travelers, to allow them to reconnect with well-loved favorite destinations and discover new ones for the first time.”
Calling at gems in the Eastern Mediterranean, the new vessel will sail her maiden voyage on a seven-day journey from Athens to Istanbul, departing on June 8, 2025. True to her name, Allura will journey to some of the most intriguing and inspiring destinations in her opening European season with calls at iconic cities and lesser-known gems such as Cádiz, Cagliari, Messina, Palma de Mallorca, Palermo and Cinque Terre and will feature overnight stays in Istanbul, Monte Carlo, Quebec City, Montreal and New York. From her summer season in the Mediterranean, Allura will sail to Canada and New England for an extended season in North America before her premiere winter season in the Caribbean. Thoughtfully curated for seasoned global travelers, a sample of Allura’s inaugural voyages may be found below:
Maiden Voyage – Athens to Istanbul, June 8, 2025, 7 days: Athens (Piraeus), Greece; Santorini, Greece; Heraklion (Crete), Greece; Rhodes, Greece; Bodrum, Turkey; Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey; Canakkale (Troy), Turkey; Istanbul, Turkey
Flourishing Rivieras – Rome to Athens, July 29, 2025, 17 days: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy; Florence/Pisa/Tuscany (Livorno), Italy; Portofino, Italy; Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; Saint-Tropez, France; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Cinque Terre (La Spezia), Italy; Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy; Sorrento/Capri, Italy; Santorini, Greece; Rhodes, Greece; Antalya, Turkey; Bodrum, Turkey; Patmos, Greece; Athens (Piraeus), Greece
Maples & Manors – New York to Montreal, October 18, 2025, 11 days: New York, New York; Newport, Rhode Island; Boston, Massachusetts; Portland, Maine; Saint John (Bay of Fundy), New Brunswick; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Sydney, Nova Scotia; Saguenay, Quebec; Quebec City, Quebec; Montreal, Quebec
Holiday Havens – Miami to Miami, December 21, 2025, 14 days: Miami, Florida; Oranjestad, Aruba; Willemstad, Curaçao; Kralendijk, Bonaire; St. George's, Grenada; Kingstown, St. Vincent; Bridgetown, Barbados; Roseau, Dominica; St. John's, Antigua; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Miami, Florida
On top of exquisite destination itineraries, Allura is no exception when it comes to serving The Finest Cuisine at Sea®. Guests will marvel at specialty dining venues, including new signature restaurants Ember and Aquamar Kitchen, at no extra cost; and enjoy innovative and surprising cocktails served by master mixologists at the Founders Bar. On Allura, guests are called to experience the essence of greater luxury.
- A new onboard Crêperie, serving freshly made crêpes and waffles to order in the morning and a decadent array of gelatos in the afternoon
- A new social hub, atop the ship, adorning sweeping views of the seascape and offering a perfect nook for quiet reflection. Where a living room ambiance meets learning, this new space sees The Library and digital center come together to serve our guests in a new way
- One chef for every 10 guests, ensuring 50% of crew members are dedicated to culinary experiences
Only major cruise line to boast two Master Chefs of France
- 5 specialty dining venues, including new signature restaurants Ember and Aquamar Kitchen, at no extra cost
- 1,200 guests served by 800 crew members = two crew members for every three guests
- The most spacious standard staterooms at sea – an astounding 291 square feet
- Hundreds of immersive shore excursions and tours to choose from on each sailing
- Onboard enrichment including art classes at Oceania Cruises’ much-loved Artist Loft, numerous guest speakers and sommelier demonstrations during exclusive Sommelier’s Choice and Cellar Master’s Wine Pairing Luncheons
- An expansive Culinary Center, and an accompanying Chef’s Studio, where epicurean secrets will be shared by the talented onboard Chef Instructors